It’s the day before Malhar and if you’re scrambling around trying to remember all the things you should be doing, have no fear. We present to you your very own pre-Malhar to do list!
1. Finish all chocolates at home because Cardolates are coming soon.
2. Google creative ways to make your Malhar tee look artsy.
3.Rest voice in anticipation for singing out of tune during Am night.
4. Hydrate. Must have sufficient water levels for post day 3 tears.
5. Learn the official college terminology for ‘shady staircase’ and ‘that place’.
6. Remind friend in PnD to take “candid” pictures for Facebook and Instagram.
7. Stock up on necessities: deodorant, makeup, hand-sanitizers, 286 bottles of water, gloves, ID card, mint/ chewing gums, aspirin, charger, granola bars, and endless reserves of patience.
8. Update playlist for duty-free time.
9. Sneakily bribe friends from other colleges with Malhar passes.
10. Make up for lame useless gifts with one last meaningful blowout #hohoho